Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekly Goals 7-8-12

Last week, I didn't do too bad on my weekly goals.  Not perfect.  But, definitely progress.  So, I'm going to try it again this week!

Spiritual Life
  • Try to find a better study time.  Some options are:
    • First thing in the morning
    • Right after my morning shower
    • After lunch
    • After dinner (my least favorite since I am often at work at this time)
  • Be more consistent in praying for requests on my list. 
  • I was really convicted at church this morning about the joy (or lack thereof) in my life lately.  I've been letting a situation in my life rob me of my joy and I have been feeling sorry for myself.  I confessed this, but need to really work on the internal dialogue I've come to use and focus on my blessings.  I need to spend a lot of time in prayer about this and also catch myself when I slip.
Family Life - DH goes back to work Monday
  • Play a board game with my kids
  • Have kids help with dinner one night this week
  • Try to get everything done before DH gets home from work so I can spend more time with him

Home Life
  • Clean the bathroom thoroughly.
    • Use grout whitening pen I bought and then seal the grout
    • Wipe down daily
  • Sweep and mop kitchen and living room
  • Finish cleaning in the playroom/schoolroom
  • Vacuum the basement
  • At LEAST one load of laundry a day
Church Life
  • Find a song to sing at church and practice
  • Attend church on Wednesday evening
Physical Life
  • Make a point to go to bed at a good hour
  • Start tracking everything I eat!
  • Drink more water.  I need to keep a bottle filled and at hand throughout the day.
  • Exercise at least once this week.  I know this is smaller than last weeks, goal, but I also didn't reach that goal.  So, I'm starting even smaller.  My best friend and I have a plan to go to a dance aerobics class on Thursday.
Social Life
  • Attend dance aerobics with my best friend
  • Message another friend
Financial Life
  • Update budget software everyday
  • Do not overspend!
  • Send extra payments for debt snowball
Mental Life
  • Go to library on MONDAY.  Not "sometime this week."  MONDAY!
  • Continue working on blog
Homeschool Life
  • Put together bookcase
  • Finish organizing schoolroom
  • Start printing notebooking pages for next year and create a filing system for them
  • Buy math curriculum
  • Start planning Five in a Row lessons and buy a couple of the books

No comments:

Post a Comment