Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello, Out There!

I am so new at this blogging stuff.  A baby, really.  Blogger lets me know how many page views I've had each day and where the people are coming from.  Mostly, they are coming directly to my site (typing in the URL - I think this is the one real-life person I've told about this blog) and from Stumbleupon. 

It is also telling me I had 23 page views yesterday!  Wow!  I have no clue if these people are clicking right past or actually reading.  I just installed Google Analytics, so I might know more tomorrow.  But, in the meantime, if anyone out there is actually reading, I would love to hear from you!  Drop me a line or leave a comment.  I'd love to know if I'm just here talking to myself or if there is someone out there reading these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment