Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy Days

Do you ever have those days where you run and run and never seem to go anywhere?  That was today.  I know that I really did accomplish some stuff.  But, it seems like the efforts I've made have more than equaled the outcome.

Here it is, 6:18 pm, and I am just now posting on my blog.  I first sat down to do this around 11am, but kept getting sidetracked.  I really need to take a day and write out a bunch of posts that I can just publish on days like today.

I did a little cleaning this morning.  I also loaded up all the stuff I've collected for a yard sale I'm having at my parent's house into my van.  Then, after lunch, we headed out to Sis's piano lesson.  While she was at her lesson, Bub and I made a quick trip to the store for milk and bread.  After we picked Sis back up, we made a stop at my parent's house to drop off all the yard sale stuff.  I carried it all in and we headed home.

After we got home, I started a blog post.  I realized that it was a little more detailed than I had time for today about half-way through.  So, I got up to start dinner.  That's when I realized that I didn't have enough of one of my ingredients!  Back to the store we headed.  Dinner is cooking right now and I'm writing a quick post.

As soon as dinner is done, I need to quickly finish loading the dishwasher and head out to a friend's house for a haircut.  I might have time to watch a TV show with my husband when I get home.

Even this post, which should have taken about 15 minutes at the most, has taken a full hour because of interruptions!  Yes, I was cooking dinner at the same time, but there were plenty of other interruptions, too.

Oh, well.  Hopefully, I'll have something better to write about tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment