Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekly Goals: 7-22-12

Here are my goals for the week:


Spiritual Life

  • Read Bible daily (this means planning ahead on days I work and not just expecting I'll be alert enough when I get home)
  • Be more consistent in praying for requests on my list
  • Continue to work on being more joyful. 

Family life

  • Have kids help with dinner on Monday night.
  • To to the movies with my DH
  • Buy my mom a birthday present

 

Home life

  • Finish all laundry on Monday.
  • Wipe down bathroom daily
  • Vacuum steps
  • Work more on playroom/schoolroom 

 

Church Life

  • Pray for Sunday School
  • Attend church Wednesday
  • Set up meeting with the Pastor to talk about Harvest fest.  Meeting can be any time in the next couple weeks.

Physical Life

  • Write down every bite I eat!  
  • Lose at least 1 pound. 
  • Try to get to bed by 11:30 every night.
  • Drink more water. 
  • Put on makeup every day
  • Exercise at least one day

Social Life

  • Possibly go to dance aerobics with my BFF this week.  I'm not sure of her schedule. 
  • Message another friend.

Financial life

  • Update budget software daily
  • Do not overspend!  
  • Pay bills 
  • Finalize draft of next months budget
  • Have budget meeting with DH

Mental life

  • Read new library books 
  • Continue working on blog  

Homeschool Life

  • Buy Math curriculum. 
  • Buy some Five in a Row books 
  • Plan the calendar for the coming school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment