Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Goals: 7-15-12

As promised, here are my goals for the week:

Spiritual Life

  • Read Bible daily (this means planning ahead on days I work and not just expecting I'll be alert enough when I get home)
  • Be more consistent in praying for requests on my list
  • Continue to work on being more joyful.

Family life

  • Play a board game with the kids
  • Have kids help with dinner on Thursday after their baseball game
  • Take kids to the dentist (I'm actually sitting in the lobby as I type this and I'll post it when I get home.  Why not get something done while waiting and free up some time later to get some housework done?)

Home life

  • Try to get all laundry done by the end of the day Wednesday.
  • Clean the bathroom thoroughly
  • Sweep basement
  • Work more on playroom/schoolroom
  • Go grocery shopping Friday

Church Life

  • Plan for Sunday school.  I need to try to get the planning done for the entire 2 months.  That will just leave reviewing and praying each week.
  • Attend church Wednesday
  • Set up meeting with the Pastor to talk about Harvest fest.  Meeting can be any time in the next couple weeks.

Physical Life

  • Write down every bite I eat!
  • Lose at least 1 pound.  I lost one this past week and know I can do it again.
  • Work on sleep schedule.  This may mean taking a Tylenol PM when I get home from work so I don't lay in bed for a couple hours before falling asleep.
  • Drink more water.  I need to carry a bottle with me when I go out.
  • Put on makeup every day

Social Life

  • Go to the Creation Museum with a good friend and her kids.
  • Possibly go to dance aerobics with my BFF this week.  I'm not sure of her schedule.
  • Buy a birthday present for a party on Saturday

Financial life

  • Update budget software daily
  • Do not overspend!
  • Go to the bank on Friday before grocery shopping
  • Pay bills

Mental life

  • Read new library books
  • Continue working on blog

Homeschool Life

  • Buy Math curriculum.
  • Buy some Five in a Row books

Adding: It is a good thing I typed this while in the dentist's office.  We didn't get out until 1:00, leaving us an hour to get home, eat lunch, and me to get changed before taking the kids to my mom and going to work.  So much for getting housework done.

No comments:

Post a Comment