Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Goals: 9/23/12

I feel like it has been so long since I have posted my weekly goals!  Life has just been so busy.  But, I have how much of a difference not writing out my goals and sharing them makes.  This week is certain to be another busy one with me working four evenings this week.  So, writing out my goals is more important than ever.

My daily task that I am trying to develop into a habit is in red belowThings I need to improve on from last week are marked with an *.

Spiritual Life

  • *Read Bible daily.
    • Part of making this happen will be implementing  an afternoon quiet time for the kids and I. 
  • Be consistent in praying for requests on my list 
    • I have a new prayer journal that I am using to help with this.

Family life

  • Start working with kids on implementing an afternoon quiet time
    • I am planning to start Monday with 20 minutes and slowly increase that time.
  • Take Sis to a doctor's appointment on Wednesday

Home life

  • Finish all laundry on Monday.
    • Start Sunday night
    • Set timer and change over every hour
  • Clean off counters every day
  • Try very hard to clean as I go since I won't have much time for concentrated cleaning

Church Life

  • Attend church Wednesday 
  • Work at a local homeless mission in the thrift store

Physical Life

  • Measure all foods to make sure I am eating the correct portion.  
  • Track every bite I eat.
  • Lose at least 1 pound. 
  • Drink at least two bottles (refillable bottles, not disposable!) of water/day. 
  • Earn at least 15 activity points this week.
  • Try to get to bed by 10:30 every night I don't work, 12:15 on the nights I do.   
  • Put on makeup every day

Social Life

  • Yeah right

Financial life

  • Update budget software daily
  • Do not overspend!
  • Pay bills  
  • Create budget for October 
  • Have budget meeting with DH

Mental life

  • Continue working on blog  
  • Teach

Homeschool Life

  • Print out materials 

Work Life 

  • Work on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment