Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Plan Monday: Eating from the Pantry

With all the shopping I have been doing lately in trying to set up a price book, my pantry is full!  (Special thanks to Kate Megill from Teaching What is Good and her new e-book, Cut it Out!  How I Feed my Family of 10 for $500 a Month Without Coupons.   I'm so excited you are being featured on Menu Plan Monday!)

So, I'm going to try and create at least a week's worth of meals from my panty.  I'm hoping to actually end up with enough for two weeks, though.  I do know that avoiding the grocery store completely won't be possible, though.  I need a few staples, like eggs and milk, and I also need some toiletries.  But, by eating things that we already have, I'm hoping to save some money.



Some of the menu items are things that we didn't end up having over the past few weeks for various reasons (I planned a meal when we weren't going to home, we were invited to eat somewhere, etc.).  Some are just things that I bought extra of.





Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Desert
Ricky's Lunch
Mon
Scrambled eggs, Toast
Shadow Steaks, Fries
Taco
Rice Krispie Treats
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Tue
Pancakes
Hot dog, chips, veggies
Italian Crescent Casserole
Butterfinger Pie
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Wed
Apple Bake
Muffin tin/Ramen noodle
Sausage and Perogies
Ice cream

Thu
Homemade doughnuts
Peanut butter sandwiches/leftovers
Hamburgers, fries, corn
Rice Krispie Treats
Sandwich Wrap, Bran Muffin, Pudding, Chips
Fri
Fried eggs/Smoothie
Taco wontons
Chicken Fried Chicken
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Sat
Bacon, scrambled eggs
Corn dogs, veggies
Baked Rigatoni, Salad
Ice cream
Tuna Salad, Toast
Sun
Pancakes
Leftover Baked Rigatoni
Enchiladas
Chocolate Chip Cookies



I'm linking up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment