Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Recoving from the Weekend

We grilled out at my parent's house last night and played Apples to Apples.  We had a blast and everyone ended up laughing so hard we couldn't breathe.  But, that also meant not so healthy food.  Now that I am working hard to lose weight, that actually matters to me.  Thankfully, Weight Watchers allows you to eat anything you want...as long as you plan for it.

I did end up going over my daily points and using some weekly points.  So, I'm going to have to be a bit more careful the rest of the week.  Menu planning really comes in handy here!

I'm also making my kids' birthday cake this week, so that will be an added challenge.  I've yet to make a cake where I didn't end up eating a lot of icing.  But, at least the party will be after my weekly weigh-in and my points will have started over.

I'm also going to gym with my aunt on a guest-pass tonight.  So, that will help, too.  I know with careful planning, I'll be able to stay away from going over my points.  This flexibility is one of my favorite things about Weight Watchers!

This week I am starting something new.  I'm going to post my complete menu plan.  This included breakfast, lunch for the kids and I, lunch that my hubby takes to work, dinner, and desert.  Next week I am going to work on including points.  Next week I am also going to start adding some recipes.  I need to wait until I actually make them and get some pictures first, though.

I'm linking this up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.



Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Desert
Hubby’s Lunch
Mon
Waffles
Grilled Cheese
Baked Chicken in the Crock-pot, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes
Ice cream
Ham & Cheese Sliders
Tue
Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Corn dogs, veggies
Hamburger Macaroni Bake
Butterfinger Pie
Lean Cuisine Pizza, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Wed
Breakfast Casserole
English muffin pizza
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Sugar Cookies
 Doesn’t work
Thu
French Toast
Quesadillas/salad, potato
Green Beans & Ham
Butterfinger Pie
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Fri
Cereal
Leftover Chicken & Dumplings
Taco Soup
Sugar Cookies
Lean Cuisine Chicken Club Panini, Chips, Yogurt, Fiber Bar
Sat
Oatmeal/
Strawberry Smoothie
Spaghetti O’s/Ravioli
Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes, Green Beans
Peanut butter pie
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Sun
Sausage Biscuits
Popcorn Chicken, Veggies, French Fries
Stir-fry Chicken
Sugar Cookies
 Doesn’t work






No comments:

Post a Comment