Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Getting Back to "Normal"

I'm still recovering from a very hectic weekend.  We had the twins' birthday party yesterday and I've been preparing for it all week!  We had a lot of fun (which I'll write about later), but I'm glad to be getting back to normal.  This includes no more junky party food!  After my disappointing weight gain last week, I am going to be working hard this week to make sure it doesn't happen again!  Thankfully, I have a menu plan in place that makes it little simpler.




Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Desert
Hubby's Lunch
Mon
Muffins
Shadow Steaks, Fries
Chicken Viola
Ice cream
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Tue
Pancakes
Hot dog, chips, veggies
Forgotten Chicken
Peanut butter pie
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Wed
Apple Bake
Muffin tin/Ramen noodle
Sausage & Sauerkraut
Ice cream
 Day off work
Thu
Homemade doughnuts
Peanut butter sandwiches/leftovers
Tacos
Sugar Cookies
Sandwich Wrap, Bran Muffin, Pudding, Chips
Fri
Fried eggs/Smoothie
Taco wontons
Italian Crescent Casserole
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Sat
Bacon, scrambled eggs
Leftover veggie soup
Fried Chicken
Ice cream
Tuna Salad, Toast
Sun
Pancakes
Leftover Baked Rigatoni
Enchiladas
Chocolate Chip Cookies
 Day off work


I know I planned on posting some recipes this week.  But, with everything going on last week, I just didn't get pictures!  I promise I'll do better this week.

Once again, I'm linking up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. 











1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's MPM party!
    The birthday party sounds like it was a great hit! Happy Belated birthday wishes.
    I hope you have a wonderful and delicious week!

    ReplyDelete