Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Plan Menu: Making it Stretch!

Thanks to my unexpected weekend away, I have several meals from last week's menu plan that we didn't end up eating.  So, they are back on the list this week!  I'm hoping this will mean we can make it until Friday until I need to go grocery shopping again!  I'm excited that this will also help our grocery budget for the month!




Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Desert
Ricky's Lunch
Mon
Scrambled eggs, Toast
Leftover Baked Rigatoni
Taco
Rice Krispie Treats
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Tue
Pancakes
Muffin tin/Ramen noodle
Italian Crescent Casserole
Butterfinger Pie
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Wed
Apple Bake
Taco Wontons
Sausage and Perogies
Ice cream
Thu
Homemade doughnuts
Peanut butter sandwiches/leftovers
Hamburgers, fries, corn
Rice Krispie Treats
Sandwich Wrap, Bran Muffin, Pudding, Chips
Fri
Fried eggs/Smoothie
Leftover Crescent Casserole
Chicken Fried Chicken
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Sat
Bacon, scrambled eggs
Corn dogs, veggies
Enchiladas
Ice cream
Tuna Salad, Toast
Sun
Pancakes
Leftover Enchiladas
Grilled Chicken, Veggies, Roasted Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm linking up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment