Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly Goals: 10/14/12

It seems like such a long time since I've posted my weekly goals.  I could give excuses, but honestly, I know that I should do it each week and I haven't.  I know from looking at the numbers on my Google dashboard that very few people actually read these posts.  But, that isn't the reason that I do it.  I write them for myself .  They help me organize everything that needs to be done and set my priorities.  They also provide me with accountability.  So, I am going to keep writing them and stop making excuses about why not to.

My daily task that I am trying to develop into a habit is in red belowThings I need to improve on from last week are marked with an *.


Spiritual Life

  • *Read Bible daily.
  • Be consistent in praying for requests on my list 
    • Write in prayer journal and update regularly

Family life

Home life

  • Finish all laundry on Monday.
    • Start Sunday night
    • Set timer and change over every hour
  • Clean off counters every day
  • Have 30 minutes of concentrated cleaning every afternoon

Church Life

  • Attend church Wednesday 

Physical Life

  • *Measure all foods to make sure I am eating the correct portion.
  • *Track every bite I eat.
  • Lose at least 1 pound. 
  • Drink at least two bottles (refillable bottles, not disposable!) of water/day. 
  • Earn at least 15 activity points this week.
  • Take vitamins every day
  • Try to get to bed by 10:30 every night
  • Put on makeup every day

Social Life

  • Shopping with my BFF
  • Birthday party on Saturday

Financial life

  • Update budget software daily
  • Do not overspend!
  • Pay bills  

Mental life

  • Continue working on blog  
  • Teach

Homeschool Life

  • Print out materials 

Work Life 

  • Work on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment