Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Keeping the Momentum

After losing more than two pounds last week, I am really feeling motivated and ready to do it again!  I have my reminders set up on my phone to track my food and I am going to be measuring all my portions.  I really hope to be able to reach my 10 lb goal this week!

To help, I also started adding up the points for some of my meals this week.  I started with dinner.  Obviously, I will add the all up throughout the week.  But, I'm getting a jump-start by figuring out dinner each day.  The points are listed next to the meal in parenthesis.  ( "pts+" means "PointsPlus")


Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Desert
DH's Lunch
Mon
Waffles
Grilled Cheese
Jambalaya, Bread 
(13 pts+)
Ice cream
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Tue
Scrambled eggs, Toast
Corndogs, veggies
Steak/Kabobs, Baked Potatoes, Veggies 
(12 pts +)
Rice Krispie Treats
Lean Cuisine Pizza, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Wed
Strawberry Smoothie
English muffin pizza
Chicken & Dumplings (14 pts+)
Sugar Cookies

Thu
French Toast
Quesadillas/salad, potato
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, Salad, Garlic Bread (20 pts+)
Rice Krispie Treats
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Fri
Cereal
Leftover Chicken & Dumplings
Chicken Fried Rice (9 pts+)
Sugar Cookies
Tuna Salad, Toast
Sat
Oatmeal/Strawberry Smoothie
Spaghetti O’s/Ravioli
Shake 'n Bake Chicken, Shells & Cheese, Green Beans (22 pts+)
Peanut butter pie
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Sun
Sausage Biscuits
Popcorn chicken, veggies, French fries
Hamburger Helper, Bread (12 pts+)
Cinnamon crescent rolls




I'm linking up again over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for this week's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you've organized your meal plan for the week (your meals sound yummy as well). Stopping by from Menu Plan Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jean! The basic idea came from Kate Megill from Teaching What is Good and her e-book, "Cut it Out! How I Feed my Family of 10 for $500 a Month Without Coupons." She has a lot of great ideas for menu planning! http://www.cutitoutwithoutcoupons.com/

      Delete