Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekly Goals: 11/4/12

What a week! I worked four evenings and we went trick-or-treating on my night off.  We made Halloween costumes and went to lessons and classes.  We also had school everyday and went shopping on Saturday.  Then, today I packed up all the food in my kitchen and removed the wallpaper border.  It was a busy week!

But, there are also a lot of things that I let slip this past week.  I lost sight of my priorities at times and made bad choices about my precious free moments. 

I'm in for another busy week ahead.  I'm working three evenings this week and I'm going to be working on my kitchen some more.  So, I'm really going to have to work at keeping my priorities straight and making good choices about my time. Like always, the things I need to improve on are marked with an * and my daily task that I am working to make a habit is marked in red (I think I may be ready for something new, soon!).

But first, I missed listing the thing I am thankful for yesterday (again), so I've added two more to the list:

I am thankful for:

1) A God who loved me, despite who I am, enough to give Everything for me. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8 

2) My husband who makes me laugh and works so hard for our family.  He is such a wonderful husband and father!

3) My kids.  I truly believe that my purpose in life is to be their mother.  They amaze me everyday!


4) My mom who gives everything for those she loves.  What would I do without her to help me?  She an amazing example of a servant's heart and putting love into action.

Spiritual Life

  • *Read Bible daily.
  • *Be consistent in praying for requests on my list 
    • Write in prayer journal and update regularly

Family life

Home life

  • Finish all laundry on Monday.
    • Start Sunday night
    • Set timer and change over every hour
  • Clean off counters every day
  • Have 30 minutes of concentrated cleaning every afternoon
  • Work on kitchen
    • Finish taking shelves out
    • Remove baseboard
    • Patch holes in walls
    • Tape off walls
    • Paint

Church Life

  • Attend church Wednesday 

Physical Life

  • Contact friend about being accountability partners
  • *Measure all foods to make sure I am eating the correct portion.
  • *Track every bite I eat.
  • *Lose at least 1 pound. 
  • Drink at least two bottles (refillable bottles, not disposable!) of water/day. 
  • Earn at least 15 activity points this week.
  • Take vitamins every day
  • Try to get to bed by 10:30 every night I don't work, 12:15 on days I do
  • Put on makeup every day

Social Life

  • Probably not much time for this

Financial life

  • *Update budget software daily
  • Do not overspend!
  • Pay bills  

Mental life

  • Continue working on blog  
  • Teach

Homeschool Life

  • Print out materials 

Work Life 

  • Work on worksheets for Teachers Pay Teachers 
    • Send unit study to Kathy for review
    • Fix a few items on a math worksheet
  • Work on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment