Monday, November 26, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: Back on Track

After a couple of weeks of special menu plans based on the fact that I didn't really have access to my kitchen, I am finally getting back on track.  I finished my kitchen floor...

Finally finished!!!!


...and won't be starting on the next step of my makeover until later this week.  Even then, I will only lose access to my counter and can just do all my prep work on the kitchen table. 



So, I'm able to jump back in with my rotating menu plans.  And, boy am I excited to be making them in my kitchen, and not in the middle of the mess that was my dining room!



Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Desert
Ricky's Lunch
Mon
Waffles
Grilled Cheese
Crockpot chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls
Sugar Cookies
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Tue
Scrambled eggs, Toast
Corndogs, veggies
Tacos, refried beans
Cinnamon Tortillas
Lean Cuisine Pizza, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Wed
Strawberry Smoothie
English muffin pizza
Chicken casserole, bread
Sugar Cookies

Thu
Homemade donuts
Quesadillas/salad, potato
Sausage, shells & Cheese, Mashed potatoes, bread
Peanut butter pie
Healthy Choice?, Yogurt, Fiber Bar, Chips
Fri
Cereal
Peanut butter sandwiches/leftovers
Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad, Garlic bread
Sugar Cookies
Tuna Salad, Toast
Sat
Oatmeal/Strawberry Smoothie
Spaghetti O’s/Ravioli
Chicken noodle soup, bread
Peanut butter pie
Sub Sandwich, Chips, Apple Sauce, Fiber Bar
Sun
Sausage Biscuits
Popcorn chicken, veggies, French fries
Breakfast: Sausage links, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, toast
Cinnamon crescent rolls


I'm linking up over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for this week's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment