Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oops! I forgot to post what I'm thankful for!

I just can't seem to stay on top of this!  I tend to remember when I am laying in bed at night, not when I'm in a position to post!  But, I'm catching back up!

 I am thankful for:

1) A God who loved me, despite who I am, enough to give Everything for me. "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans 5:8 

2) My husband who makes me laugh and works so hard for our family.  He is such a wonderful husband and father!
3) My kids.  I truly believe that my purpose in life is to be their mother.  They amaze me everyday!
 
4) My mom who gives everything for those she loves.  What would I do without her to help me?  She's an amazing example of a servant's heart and putting love into action. 
 
5) My dad who first taught me about Jesus.   I will forever be grateful for the time he spent with me as a little girl and all the things he taught me.

 
6) My baby sister.  She has always been one of my favorite people and has taught me so much about having an abundant life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment